Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurêka Eurêka!!!

EURÊKA!! EURÊKA!!
    I've found my paradise, the heavenly Civilization Games General/Future forum!!!! I pledge allegiance to the power of future and donnuts. May the enlightment of pills and ski-speed pass over this dark uncivized III world, advitam eternam and for many sunny Eternities of combat against the mighty Sethi*. May auto-produced amphetamin boost my brain for the future of civing!!!

In my divine enlightment, I got an idea with the grace of an angel.... Instead of wandering in the jungle back and forth, round and round, we maybe should find a way to organize this place... How? So this thread is about the best ways to organize.

*Esoterical term for Bill Gates in all its evil infinite forms
    Last edited by Trifna; January 16, 2003, 01:14.
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Re: Eurêka Eurêka!!!

Originally posted by Trifna

maybe should find a way to organize this place... How? So this thread is about the best ways to organize.
    Well I vote that people post threads, and then other people post in them.

Comment

I agree with Spike.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
        I agree with Spike.
        But are we the great minds that think alike or the fools that seldom differ?

Comment

Re: Re: Eurêka Eurêka!!!

Originally posted by DrSpike

Nah, if it were that simple someone else would have thought of it already
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Comment

Easy...both
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Well both maybe.......me being the great mind and Alex, well, you get the gist.

Comment

Is it no modding in this forum? If not, I hope we'll have it like this for a loooong time!(as long as no dumb-ass comes, that is...)

BTW Spike, you should be more kind to poor Alex... Poor boy, he could loose his self-confidence!
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

BTW Spike, you should be more kind to poor Alex... Poor boy, he could loose his self-confidence!
                    Hehe, he knows I was kidding.

Comment

Of course!
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Well both maybe.......me being the great mind and Alex, well, you get the gist.
                        If I seldom differ from a great mind, I'm no longer a fool...

Comment

You could just be lucky. But then, better to be lucky than good.

Comment

Re: Re: Eurêka Eurêka!!!

(+1)

Comment

Just posts over posts do not bring further alot any synthesis. It only brings people's ideas further. I was thinking to something like the List, maybe done differently. I was thinking to build a few general models about many things. Exemple:
                              1. colonization models
                              1.1 model 1: colonization by occupation types
                              1.1.1 variant 1 of col. by occ. types
                              1.1.2 variant 2 of ...
                              1.1.3 variant 3 of ...

1.2 model 2: colonization by ...

And so on with many things, probably staying very general at start. The goal is a synthesis, not some data mess spread all over the place, which are forums.
                              Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Working...
                              X