Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errata (patch) for the boardgame, typical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errata (patch) for the boardgame, typical!

I was just about interested enough to fork out 60 euros on this great looking monstrocity of a board game, and I read that it alrewady needs a patch! (errata for board games)

OK, granted this game is a million times bigger than Risk, but I don't remember such games needing immediate patches like some rushed Infograms game (no names mentioned... :P)

Yes, your all gonna say that it new and that risk and monopoly have been reformed over millions pof years. Partly true, but that was not the case for many new games, such as Colonisten and all it's expansion packs.

Anyway, I was wondering if other people were as dumbstruck as I was that this is the case. Besides that, I'm sure it's gonna be great when I play it!

Isn't that just a few addenda? That the SETI wonder was taken out, there are a pre-req or two missing from something and there are some typos in the manual? Nothing too severe, IMO.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I think the biggest change was the limit on unit placement. But, only being able to place as many units as the size of the city does make a lot of sense. Will probably change alot of military strategy next time my friends and I play the game...
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
        I think the biggest change was the limit on unit placement. But, only being able to place as many units as the size of the city does make a lot of sense. Will probably change alot of military strategy next time my friends and I play the game...
        That's not new to me - the game we have been playing has the rule that you can't place more units than the size of your city mentioned in the Advanced Rules. It's always been there.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

i thnk the main thing that troubles me , is that society is more concerned about $$ than it is about the accuracy of its products. its pretty sad that we would rather give as little as possible to make as much as possible as quickly as possible.
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
          X