Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colonization Strategy Guide - Yea or Nay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonization Strategy Guide - Yea or Nay??

I just discovered Colonization a few days ago at http://www.abandonkeep.com and have really enjoyed playing it so far and think I want to the strategy guide to help me move into deeper difficulty levels. Anyone have any first hand knowledge about the quality of that guide? Should I pick a used one for about $10 or just make do with various internet resources? Thanks
    A penny saved today is a penny spent tomorrow. - MFDII

You can visit www.gamefaqs.com, you can find most anything in that site!

So long...
    Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
    Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
    Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

yea!

The strat guide is awesome, if for nothing more than the page layout on the Founding Fathers!
      TWO FISTED MONKEY STYLE ATTACK!

Comment

I would tend to say "Nay". I found the manual downloaded from theunderdogs.org helpful and much strategic material could be got from an old site (do a Google search for Strategy and Colonization) as well as from a site like Civfranatics.

Although I enjoyed playing Colonization, I think it is not as difficult to master as Civ2 and SMAC, and the AI is ultimately quite predictable.

Comment

i would say nay as well...colonization was fun, but didn't compare to civ1
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
          X