Copy of Civilization I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy of Civilization I

About 10 years ago, I owned Civilization I. I grew up and found better things. I erased the game. Now I want it back. Can anybody send me a copy. Yes, the old Civ I game.

iiime1@hotmail.com

[Edited by DanQ... note below]:

The original Civilization is a copyrighted product. You can find it for purchase at local computer retailer bargain bits or from Crucial Entertainment.
    Last edited by DanQ; December 15, 2002, 00:41.
    Some people never get crazy...but truly boring lives they must lived...

Comment

It was made into a combo pack with Colonization called the Explorers, I picked it up several months back from Office Max.

Comment

civ 1

i have it.....need it?..ive got it on cd?..lemme know

Comment

Old Games? Well, there are several places you could go.(Disclamer- I am British, and so my experiances are of me attempting to get Old Games)

1) Ask in your usual computer game shop. They usally have a store room with all unsold old games in it.

2)Shops who are not computer shops but sell computer games (ie WHSmith). Those games are usally really out of date anyway, and they will be the original!

3)Specalist stores. There are a few around the country, and you are really lucky if you live near one. They are usally really pricy.

4)Internet. On-line auctions like eBay you can find all sorts of pointless nostalga and all the rest, and this may work out the cheapist of the options.

Hope this helps!
          How can you defeat an enemy which will never accept defeat?

Comment

search for abandonware sites, you can usually find one there. i'd post a link but the owners take a hard line on copyright infringement and stuff like that

Comment

I need help too. Can anybody send me a copy of both games (1991 Sid Meier's Civilization and Sid Meier's Colonization)?

Comment

i think that this thread has made it abundantly clear on how you may find a copy of both games

i highly doubt you'll be getting an email from anyone here.

Comment

i got my copy of it out of a magazine lol....but i had a version of it well before that obviously
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

search for it on Kazza dude... I don't think they sell civ1 anymore...
                    there are sites where you can download it too.. I forget where... but I remember downloding civ1 of the web
                    Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
                    So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
                    rocking on everest

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Davinator
                      search for it on Kazza dude... I don't think they sell civ1 anymore...
                      there are sites where you can download it too.. I forget where... but I remember downloding civ1 of the web
                      i've found only a copy of FRENCH civilization I on web but I need an ENGLISH copy...
                      what's Kazza dude?

Comment

Kazaa is a file sharing program, sort of like Napster, but you can download different file types rather than just MP3s. You would definately obtain a copy from that.

Comment

yup its napster with everything else you can pirate added on... its cool shiet... you'd get civ 1 on it for sure
                          Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
                          So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
                          rocking on everest

Comment

Yup, there's always copies floating around on Kazaa

Comment

have you guys not noticed how the owners take a hard line against copyright infringement?

try using the pm system next time you want to break site rules

Comment

Working...
                              X