Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turns in "The Small Hot Barrens" Reporting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Illiria would be happy with Gaians, maybe i could take the Hive. The map looks like it could be former-intensive. I'm in.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

This should be an interesting game.

I'll take PK or Morgan, and the rest of you can decide on game settings.
      Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

Cool!

So far we have:
        illiria: Gaians or Hive
        Admiral: Hive?
        wgabrie: PK or Morgan
        FlameFlash: Cult

Any major preferences? illiria, do you mind having Gaians?

I'm thinking as far as game settings are concerned, look first is good, same with unity survey (we've seen the map already for crying out loud!), no blind research, do or die, and I'd say just to not give me or Gaians too much of an advantage there should be moderate native life (if we have a choice... not sure in a pre-made map game.)

I'm also thinking turn order will be an edited original SMAC faction list where the Cult takes the place of the Believers since everybody but myself seems to want a SMAC faction. Sound fine?

I'll watch for responses (especially from illiria) and try to get this game started and running as soon as possible (hopefully tonight.)
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Well, seeing as how i'm going to be away from now 'til August 12, you might as well start without me.
          "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

*nods* Maybe we can start up another one with you hopping in later, Admiral.

So, who is still in, and do we have final say on factions or do I get to make the choice?

Comment

If Admiral is out, I would take the Hive. Lets go!
              Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
              --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

So far we have:
                illiria: Hive
                wgabrie: PK or Morgan
                FlameFlash: Cult

Waiting for a last word from wgabrie, and then I'll set it up and send it out.

Comment

I've changed my mind, I want to play as Aki zeta!

Comment

Heh... all right!

I think I'll still have it a hybrid of SMAC and SMAX factions then:

illiria: Hive
                    wgabrie: Aki Zeta (instead of University)
                    FlameFlash: Cult (instead of Believers)

And are there any other preferences to SMAC or SMAX factions to play against?

I'm thinking leaving in Spartans and bringing in Datajak in replace of Morgan (while leaving PK in.)

How does that sound as a line-up?

Comment

A-OK!

Comment

game created... no clue onn the life forms... it wasn't an option.

Should we create a new thread or just continue here?

Comment

2101 -> Wgabrie
                          Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
                          --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

I take it we're continuing here...

Comment

So... how does everybody like the map?

Personally play-tested it today and found out that theres a lot of native life... sorry about that.

Comment

I find it an interesting change of pace. Hopfully it will be a challenging game and rewarding as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X