Chips & Bits release info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chips & Bits release info!

I ordered the game "chips and bits" they first said t to me the date was April '02
    Now i've seen that they changed it to Jan 02. Apparently they re-checked!!
    I'll presume that it will be released next week ( 15 jan !?)

I ordered it last night from C&B and praying it arrives for the weekend. "I'm a dreamer." So far, C&B appears to be the best deal.
    "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
    I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
    --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

i ordered from chips and bits too and i'm EXPECTING it by the weekend. i don't see any reason for it to be later than friday. especially if it arrived in stores yesterday or today.

i guess i'll be satisfied if i get it saturday but i'd really like to get it from tomarrow through friday.
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

When you guys get it, be sure to come back, list your specs, start a thread about performance/gameplay/etc and write a short review giving us the lowdown (personally I can't get it for another week-ish). If you ordered it on Tuesday or before, odds are you'll get it in time for the weekend or Saturday. I don't see any reason that wouldn't happen either...

Anyway, be sure to take a break and give us some impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          When you guys get it, be sure to come back, list your specs, start a thread about performance/gameplay/etc and write a short review giving us the lowdown (personally I can't get it for another week-ish). If you ordered it on Tuesday or before, odds are you'll get it in time for the weekend or Saturday. I don't see any reason that wouldn't happen either...

Anyway, be sure to take a break and give us some impressions.
          that was my plan. i'll do it like mark and tell you guys how it works in ancient, middle, and modern ages.

i preordered so i hope i get it real soon
          Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Working...
          X