Maps for CTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps for CTP

Just wanted to check and see if anyone is there. If so, do you know where I might find world maps for CTP on Mac? I pulled some from a couple sites but they don't seem to work with Mac. Maybe I just am not doing the right file conversion or something.

Sorry, I'm not a programmer by a long shot.

.exe files are no-nos, .zip files should work.

what format are they in, out of curiosity?

Comment

Sorry, this is not about CTP maps. I'm trying to find someone who can help me increase the speed of game-play for my Mac (8.6) CTP game. It is terribly slow, so slow that I've had it for months and can not play a game because it is so bad.

I've done pretty much all there is to do from my knowledge (patch, small world, no animation, all the trouble-shooting stuff). Memory is good.

I deleted the beta-testers from my SMAC game and it worked much better. I just don't remember where to find them or know where to find them in CTP.
      "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
      I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
      --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

I have the same dilemna...any info would be welcome, indeed.
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well said Alfonso, now make a map for CTP out of it..
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
            X