Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All PC patches etc in Mac Civ3?

Hey, this question is for the ever-helpful bradman:

The PC version of Civ3 will be getting a few patches over the next couple months, it seems - will we see these improvements implemented in Mac Civ3?

Thanks alot...

S.

they always have, and I'm pretty sure they always will.

(IIRC they included four PC patches in the inital mac alpha centauri release)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      they always have, and I'm pretty sure they always will.

(IIRC they included four PC patches in the inital mac alpha centauri release)
      kinda what i thought. i'm sure any patches he can put in he will.
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Re: All PC patches etc in Mac Civ3?

Originally posted by Pods
        Hey, this question is for the ever-helpful bradman:

The PC version of Civ3 will be getting a few patches over the next couple months, it seems - will we see these improvements implemented in Mac Civ3?
        Yes, without a doubt.

Brad
        Brad Oliver
        bradman AT pobox DOT com

Comment

Re: Re: All PC patches etc in Mac Civ3?

Originally posted by bradman

Yes, without a doubt.

Brad
          i like the defenitive way he tells us things. doesn't leave any doubts
          Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Bradman, et al.:

Thank God. I'm usually not terribly religious, but some of the complaints and bug lists I've seen in regards to Civ III (especially the editor problems and corruption) leave me somewhat dazed.

CYBERAmazon
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

having played for a week now I can say many of those "bug" reports are just people that don't have a clue.There are alot of CtP and SMAC players buying civ3.Need I say more?...they just don't get it.

The game is good.Not nearly as complicated as civ2.This is more a warmongers game.There isn't that much to do besides fighting with trade all happening automatically with resources.

Corruption is very manageable although for most it could be toned down.Captured cities are full of enemy citizens.Of course they would resist and cause trouble.There is stuff that can be done
              The problem with governors is non existant.
              The "bug" with strategic resources..well..if they popped up all over the map,they wouldn't be strategic now would they?..no bug at all.
              heck..I"ve even seen a post about save games stop loading at 57%
              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
              X