Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to bradman: beta testers :)

Hi Brad!

Since this is just a small crowd of cool stragey game players: you dont happen to need saome more beta testers for any of Westlakes strategy games? I bet we would be a good crowd to test play by email, network multiplayer etc.

Any chances?
    Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
    --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Yeah, ther're so few of use here, you could rest assured of having a 'controlled' beta.

Resume:
    Played Civ 1, Civ 2, can find a bug, and report it.
    Hardware, Powerbase, with a new G3 card, 128 mb ram, and other crady dap.

I'm ready to work hard for Westlake!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Re: to bradman: beta testers

Originally posted by illiria
      Hi Brad!

Since this is just a small crowd of cool stragey game players: you dont happen to need saome more beta testers for any of Westlakes strategy games? I bet we would be a good crowd to test play by email, network multiplayer etc.

Any chances?
      Slim to none, unless you're already a Westlake tester. We've literally got a ton of people fighting to beta-test already.

Brad
      Brad Oliver
      bradman AT pobox DOT com

Comment

Slim to none, unless you're already a Westlake tester. We've literally got a ton of people fighting to beta-test
        I can see that. However, we here at apolyton are a bunch of die hard multiplayer/strategy gamers, so I dont think Westlake can actually give up the chance of having us as beta testers, right?
        I guess most of us have already sent in *some* bug reports, so what else do we need?
        Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
        --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

Working...
        X