Civ 3 mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 3 mac

it would be great if Civ3 Mac came out in the US before Civ3 PC came out in Europe. Then I don;t have to wait that long
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

I would be very happy for you, but that's not happening.

Sorta off topic: A new thread was not necessary here.

Comment

"I would be very happy for you, but that's not happening. "

Gee, I'm glad someone who was working on the port was able to respond to us with the truth!
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94

Gee, I'm glad someone who was working on the port was able to respond to us with the truth!
        Don't look at me - the distribution and whatever is totally out of my hands. I have no idea what the lag time is on shipping the PC version to Europe for starters.

Brad
        Brad Oliver
        bradman AT pobox DOT com

Comment

I think monolith was targeting sabre2th (which isn't cool either ) with his post.

Comment

Yeah, I was being sarcastic, and pointing out that while Sabretooth seems to have penultimate knowledge as to the goings on of the various Civ 3 teams, he does not work on them.

He's blowing out hot air, essentially.

Tres cool.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X