Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Force XP Gold, more to follow

pl
    Last edited by Wiglaf; December 12, 2007, 15:19.

Deus Ex!!!
    That being said, strategy games are almost always more interesting than fps games. Is Elite Forces better than the average star trek game, most of which are horrible (and not adopted for Mac)?
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Re: Elite Force XP Gold, more to follow

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      I'll probably be picking this one up soon...the original was awesome, despite the pretty poor TV series it's based on.
      voyager? voyager was cool
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Is Elite Forces better than the average star trek game, most of which are horrible (and not adopted for Mac)?
        you're right, all the other star trek games aren't very good...EF is a welcome change to that, running on a tried and true engine all the same. If you liked DX, you'd probably enjoy it.

and d_dudy, say what you want, but I hated the writers after only a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          and d_dudy, say what you want, but I hated the writers after only a few episodes.
          well, i will
          Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Working...
          X