Poll: what should we do with the Mac forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_Of_Hearts
    You should make more advertising on the net I was looking for months for a site that was made for MAC... till finaly I found u guys I am so happy now
    well, we're happy to have you

assuming you're not a DL
    Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

even if he is a DL, we're happy. Makes us look like we have more numbers. Now, head of to the *end is forever* thread and start trolling
      "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

I must admit when I was 'browsing' the forums, before I got my account (Learning the flow of the forums and all that ). I was looking for strategy guides and the like. The Mac section had nothing, just a few PBEM games that had been sitting there.

Now don't get me wrong. I love my Mac as much as anyone , but when I needed those strategy guides, the PC forums was where I'd go. I'm not alone ether, many newcomers like myself took one look at the mac forums and beat a hasty retreat to the PC forums.

As for the poll, I say we recrute new members, and agressively at that. I know for a fact that the way things are going now, we really could abandon the forums, and nobody would even remember us.

If you wish you may now flame me. At least it will get the post count up.
        Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

Could we tell me what a DL is??? then I will tell u if I am one or not...

Comment

someone with two logins. basically, if you stay around a few weeks and become involved in arguements and topics other than purely 'high-tension' ones, the doubt fades away.

welcome anyway

Comment

Well thank u....

Then I will introduce myself... My name is Hermanus and I am original from The Netherlands but now living in Quebec Canada I am 22 years old and I am studying law here in Canada... (and I have only one login name wich is the same on many sites like MacWorld wich is a site real mac users really should visit)

Comment

Long live the Mac!

'nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                X