Scenarios for the Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenarios for the Mac?

First thing where can I find SCN for the mac and secondly is there a Mac/ Pc scn converter?

Thank you

At this very site!

There are lots of mac scens on this site!
    All scenarios can also be easily converted from the PC.
    Whats more you can also make scenarios for PC players!

Do you have normal civ or civ multiuplayer gold edition?
    The later one is preferable since that one allowes for custom units and events and such stuff.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

The Mac section is not real easy to find

click
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I have MGE

Well thank you smash!

You are CF smash aren't you?

Comment

Yup.Been posting here for a few years now.
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Re: Scenarios for the Mac?

Originally posted by Az!

First thing where can I find SCN for the mac and secondly is there a Mac/ Pc scn converter?

Thank you
            I'm glad that Smash "Mod ex officio" pointed you toward the Mac pages!

The good news it that I heard rumors of a snowball in Kansas today, so I should post a bunch of new scenarios and an new conversion utility by Brian Nesse this week (gotta do it before school starts!!). First, I need to swap out my new iMac (running OS X and not a lot else) for my old one which has all the web site pages and Page Mill and stuff on it.

Welcome to the Mac Forum! (Do say hello to SMACed, he seems a bit lonely lately )
            "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Eh?

What's that supposed to mean

It's a Sunday night...I'm tired.

Comment

My work

I would like to take the opportunity to shamelessly promote my Mac scenarios. And just so you know, I'm not dead. I still play Civ2, and someday, when I get my butt in gear, I'll finish the scenario I'm working on... about the Indian Ocean in the 18th century.
                ----------------------------------------
                EchoPapa's scenarios are available at the ACS Mac Site
                and
                Visit the Institute for Naming Children Humanely at inch.stormpages.com

Comment

WE should organize mac succesion games.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                  X