Civ II MGE for MAC in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ II MGE for MAC in UK

Any ideas of how to obtain a copy in the Uk?
    All suggestions gratefully recieved.

I'd try online merchants:

Extensive selection of quality Mac products. Receive great benefits buying Apple from an authorized reseller and get helpful service and fast delivery.

One of those is bound to have it, although I don't know how international shipping works with any of them. They'll probably just charge a higher shipping rate.
    -HOWITZER AL-
    -------------------
    Some complain that God put thorns on roses,
    While others rejoice that He put roses among the thorns.

Comment

Originally posted by Howitzer Al
      I'd try online merchants:

Extensive selection of quality Mac products. Receive great benefits buying Apple from an authorized reseller and get helpful service and fast delivery.

One of those is bound to have it, although I don't know how international shipping works with any of them. They'll probably just charge a higher shipping rate.
      Thanks: Amazon claims to be unable to ship computer products outside N America: not sure why...and the UK branches of these outfits (where they exist) don't list it...but I'll try the others and see what joy I have

Comment

I think you'll find the same shipping restrictions.It has to do with distribution rights.

try here in Strategy
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Civ2 MPG in the UK

I purchased the CD-ROM of Civ 2 MPG (Mac version) at Virgin Records on Oxford Street in London last year - for the princely sum of £12 !! They had Civ2 on special offer....
          iMac 2.16GHz Core2 Duo | Mac OS 10.4.10 | 2Gb RAM | ATI Radeon X1600 256Mb VRAM
          "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment." - Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer

Comment

MGE: thanks

Thanks to all who replied: none of the major players will ship outside North America, but I was able to get hold of a copy through the very helpful people at MacGames:

Comment

don't forget to d/l the last patch.v1.1.1 iirc.Its available at this site.Read the installation instructions.It has mainly MP fixes but also the "go to" command was improved and some faulty messages like "Rome attacked by cruise aquaducts" fixed.
              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

check

Comment

Working...
                X