Alien Crossfire problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Crossfire problems

I recently got SMAC and Alien Crossfire. I love the games but I've been having some problems with Alien Crossfire.

First, the faction colors for th original SMAC factions always shows up as invisible. I think I fixed this on my own, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. I was wondering though if here was an official fix for this. I really don't want to have to mess around with the pcx files every time I install the game (all though that shouldn't be to often).

Second, the add for Alien Crossfire that comes with SMAC says that it includes a custom faction editor. I can't find this, am I missing something?

Blackbolt666

1. the color problem:
    never heard about it... have you upgraded to SMAX 1.2.1 yet? if you play multiplayer, you need to know that 1.2 is not compatible with PC SMAX an d 1.2.1 is, but there is no way to get 1.2 games played with 1.2.1
    1.2.1 is also needed for OS 9.1 and OSX

2. faction editor: I believe this only exists on the PC version, but you can edit the factions yourself with a text editor
    Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
    --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

Working...
    X