Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm...

Comment

• It seems that Flomper resigned in 2206. So Qual has the current turn?!

Lets get some more tunrs in this week, who knows when I will have Internet access ready when I go to England this summer?!
      Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net
      --> We still need helpers, contact me ASAP!

Comment

• illiria: Flomp resigned? Are you sure? I hope not, its been a great game with him (actually with all of you, its just to see someone go.)

When are you off to England?

Comment

• So who do I send the turn too?

Comment

• Take a look at whose turn it says it is. I think this is a bug in SMAC because the turn order got messed up after iMac quit game #2.
            *flomp*

Comment

• It should be my turn...

I will be leaving next sunday. But I should have Internet access somewhere, either at work or at the place I am staying, but you never know if everything works as planned, so I expect to be offline for a couple of days until I figure everything out...
              Steamweasel: will change pbem strategy gaming on the mac. http://steamweasel.sourceforge.net

Comment

• Help! Our game is stuck!

illiria? Qualicide? Flomper?

Anybody!?!

Comment

• as I posted above, Qual needs to send me my TURN!

Comment

• Illiria- I need your e-mail.

Killjoy- did you leave all those units there on purpose? I just blew up about 5 of them.

Comment

• it is illiria (at) ysion.de

Comment

• I'm going to be gone until the 29th. Might update tomarrow if I get the turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qualicide

Killjoy- did you leave all those units there on purpose? I just blew up about 5 of them.
                          I don't really know whats happening in this game anymore, Qualicide. Last turn I played was 2205, and I think you posted something about destroying a Hive base (in MY. 2206 I believe). If you managed to do both (ie. raze a Hive base and waste five of my troops) than my congrats to you and a tip 'o my hat. Your a better general than I.

But I still have no idea what going on, and to be honest I'm quickly losing interest in this game. Its gotten way to slow, and my momentums lost.

Comment

• Hang, on Sloopy, Sloopy, hang on....

Okay, things look bad at the moment, but I think things will move faster now that I've resigned. As cool an idea as it seems, having over three players seems to bog down a SMAC game to unplayable levels. Maybe someone has had a better experience than I have, but they really seem to take forever when you need to coordinate with that many people.
                            *flomp*

Comment

• Hey guys. I'm sorry to say, but I've decided to resign from this game. My real life situation has changed recently, which doesn't leave with much spare time for game play. Thus, I've had to streamline my gaming choices, and as this game hasn't gone anyway where for awhile I've decided to let it go. It was a difficult decsion. This game was very interesting, and as Qualicide proved to me, quite challenging. Thanks everyone for the game; Qualicide for teaching me what real game play can be like (and for showing me I have a lot to learn as a general), and illiria and Flomp for just a fun game. Thanks again.

If you want I'll post a message for a replacement player. If anyone answers I'll supply them with the password.

I won't be visiting this site as much as in the past, but I will still check in from time to time. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X