No announcement yet.

new multiplayer game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to the varius technical difficulties we seem to be experiencing with this game, I am now attempting to orgganize a new game (I now have SMAX). If we manage to actually continue with this game, I will continue ( ) to replay promply.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
      Due to the varius technical difficulties we seem to be experiencing with this game, I am now attempting to orgganize a new game (I now have SMAX). If we manage to actually continue with this game, I will continue ( ) to replay promply.
      Well I dont have Smax...
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Hmm why did both admirals post and my response end up before my original post

Edit:
        And this post also ended up before my orignal post...

Comment

Could whoever played his turn before me resend the file? I can't seem to find it

Comment

weird stuff is happenin'
            first the server is slow, then the post order is screwed up. Next I imagine that posts will be attributed to the wrong people.
            "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Working...
            X