X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone actually playing smac on mac?

Wow! New forum....

And I was the first to post here

But seriously is smac even ported to mac?

Christopher

darn, you're fast!

Comment

and smac for mac was released on Feb 4....

Comment

I'm two days into my first game, with no end in sight. Geez, this is long..

I do wish that they'd used standard pull down menus like the Civ games did; your main settings are a bit too hidden for my taste. Also, I've had some problems communicating with the Gaians, when I keep clicking on OK to talk with her, but the same dialogue box pops up another five times in a row. Other than those, no problems.
        -Alphax

Comment

I am now on my third game, with a lot of time of from my Mac. I am very gld the game made it ot the Mac.

I had the opportunity to test drive the app on a PC. I thought the game was excellent but the interface and grpahics were a bit hard ot deal with. After a while one gets used to it. fortunatley.

W

Comment

I've been playing SMAC on my peecee laptop from work cos it wasn't avaible for Mac until recently. Now I'm waiting for the price to get a bit lower before purchasing the Mac version... and later, of course, Alien Crossfire for Mac.

Anyone seen any good Mac SMAC deals out there?
            later,

-- russh

Comment

Being English i usually have to wait ages for any games to get here, except i cheat. I buy everything from:
              www.mac-o-rama.com

Even after shipping it still works out cheaper than when it would eventually get here. And i can usually buy it far quicker than i'd ever see here in good old england.

... just pre-ordered my copy of Baldur's Gate from there. Will probably get Alien Crossfire soon as well.

Comment

Poor mac users... they get everything so late it is yesterday news before you can even unwrap the package

Christopher

Comment

Nah, we just let the PC users shake all the bugs out first.

Comment

Working...
                  X