Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food and next pop

Hi!

First I thought it was a bug in the Mac version but now I know it is a feature.
    In the cities screen there is a worker and a watch where in the manual you can see a piece of bread. They changed it after printing the manual.
    It doesn't mean food but turns till next population. The food now must be looked up in the city screen separately for each city.

Dani

Yeah, I noticed this too. In fact, if you place your mouse over the icon, the popup help still says "Food."

Comment

In the pc version it was originally food, but it was changed in the 1.2 patch. That's probably why it's not in the manual.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dani on 03-20-2000 07:03 AM
        In the cities screen there is a worker and a watch where in the manual you can see a piece of bread. They changed it after printing the manual.
        It doesn't mean food but turns till next population. The food now must be looked up in the city screen separately for each city.

That's a really important tip for a new CTP-player like me! I'm playing CTP just for a couple of days (and nights *yawn* )

So "-1" in this column means "City has reached its current maximum size", not "not enough food"?

- wal

Comment

Working...
        X