Dutcheese Game 4 (New)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutcheese Game 4 (New)

This is the new topic for the fourth dutcheese game i am starting, even if you are playing now in another game and you want to play more please register:

Current players are:

Baston -- Mayan -- mark.hunter@net.ntl.com

I will start the game Saturday evening UK time. The amount of people interested in Mac PBeM with CTP is growing so lets keep apace with the growth.

Hi Baston,

I'll join this one as the Chinese (are they a civ in CTP? )

KingSheba
    gulman@colmubus.rr.com

Comment

I'll join, i'll be the Canadians.

Comment

Looking good - i will start it tomorrow morning just to see if anyone else wants to join...

Comment

I'd join, but I'm damned sick right now I barely have the energy to try and play the games I'm already in.

------------------
          "God. Root. What is difference?" - www.userfriendly.org

"God. Root. What is difference?" - <A HREF="http://www.userfriendly.org
          " TARGET=_blank>www.userfriendly.org
          </A>

Comment

I'm feeling better now, ready to start another game! So I'll join in as the mexicans, oh and does dutcheese let you adjust the normal land sliders? If so how about we do this one a little different from the last few, I dunno... maybe full wet and full warm?

------------------
            "God. Root. What is difference?" - www.userfriendly.org

"God. Root. What is difference?" - <A HREF="http://www.userfriendly.org
            " TARGET=_blank>www.userfriendly.org
            </A>

Comment

Okay - i will go with those settings and start the game tonight. Glad you could join third...

Comment

Turn 0 --> KingSheba

Comment

I got the turn just as I was heading out for the day and will send it on its way as soon as I get back (sometime this afternoon).

KingSheba

Comment

MAYAN TEMPLE CITIES SPRING UP THROUGHOUT MESOAMERICA

The Mayan people have arisen in the two continents that form Meso-America. They have yet to find any other neighbouring civilisations.

Yax Kuk Mo', founder of Copan, has advocated a strong building program which has found agreement from such lords as Balam Kuk of Palenque and Yax Moch Xoc of Tikal.

The mayans, although miltant and somewhat religously zealot-like, are keen to develope trade and contact with their neighbours.

Comment

MAYAN TEMPLE CITIES SPRING UP THROUGHOUT MESOAMERICA

The Mayan people have arisen in the two continents that form Meso-America. They have yet to find any other neighbouring civilisations.

Yax Kuk Mo', founder of Copan, has advocated a strong building program which has found agreement from such lords as Balam Kuk of Palenque and Yax Moch Xoc of Tikal.

The mayans, although miltant and somewhat religously zealot-like, are keen to develope trade and contact with their neighbours.

Comment

turn 0 ---> Rifter

The Great Chinise empire has been established on what Chinese thinkers beleave to be a continant inhabited by the Mayans.
                        The Chinise whish for good relations with the Mayans but warn that our closest city is defended with the great Chinise war machine, the cannon! Any attempt to approach this city will be met with a rain of firey death.
                        Be warned...

Comment

The lords of each of the cities met recently to discuss the recent Chinese dialogue and what it really meant. The young and impetious lords are keen to exercise their weapons and to satisfy the ever burning sacrificial altars.

If the Chinese are so threatening at such an early stage perhaps it is war they want? Mayan armies will muster in response to this threat and will march if threatened any further.
                          [This message has been edited by Baston (edited March 08, 2000).]

Comment

Whats happening here - where's the turn?

Comment

I sent Rifter the turn for both game 3 and 4, he has not played either and that is why neither game is moveing

Comment

Working...
                              X