Anybody Converting TSFE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Converting TSFE?

This is a pretty darn good scenario.But..it has something like 60+ events.txt alone.And thats the easiest part!
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

I took on that assignement when the scenario was released (I asked the author) and a lot of other scenarios will be released whiut both a mac and a PC version thanks to me
    But I haven't yet figured out how to make an applescript of that huge bat file
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

oh..lovely.Very good work.

yes those darn bat files.Everyone I know that has some applescript ability tell me its pretty simple..but thats not what I see when I try to "learn" some of it
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Henrik on 05-09-2001 02:38 AM
        I took on that assignement when the scenario was released (I asked the author) and a lot of other scenarios will be released whiut both a mac and a PC version thanks to me
        But I haven't yet figured out how to make an applescript of that huge bat file

I did the AppleScript for Smash for another scenario. If you want to send me the BAT file (to faiman@jlc.net), I'll take a look at it for you.

Comment

I just had a look at the .bat and...holy cow..its big.And its chalk full of orders for sounds and stuff...all in PC format of course.
          I'll send a copy of it to you RNF.You might get a chuckle....

Comment

I allready sent one to him.
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
            X