Starting New Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting New Scenario

I'm an experienced Civ2 player who has decided to try my hand at writing a scenario (Hittites and Assyrians in 1300 BC). I am having trouble simply getting started, however. I start a new game on a premade world (w/ Greek Map), toggle the scenario flag, and try to edit. However, the "Tribe Editor" as described in the manual on pp 194-195 does not match my screen - I have no way to rename tribes, change the default city names, or the leader name. Is this a case of Mac vs Win versions being different? Can someone direct me to an on-line, step-by-step scenario creation guide??
    Thanks!

Use the edit king option, it will be acknowledged by the tribe editor.
    i don't know why the manuall is wrong, I think it is wrong for the PC version to though...
    I am currently in the proces of playtesting my scenario (I made both a PC and a MAC version of it) all my testers are PC users though...
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

scenario league design tips

They also have a bunch of units,terrains etc.You'll have to do the usual pc>mac converting though.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
      X