Gameranger Diplogame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameranger Diplogame

would any of you Macsters be up for a Gameranger Diplogame?

Maybe.Does such a thing exist at GR?
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

i guess. i mean, we'd just decide on a time to meet up on GR and have a massive 7 player civ2 game

Comment

I would like to play too
        Main problem whit GameRanger is that there arer almost never mmany civers online.
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

There was when it started.We had no patch so play vs PC players was impossible.It was better than nothing.Many of us became disgruntled with players dropping out at the hint of trouble or no reason at all.As normal, continuing games was difficult.There was all manner of hijinks.Once we were patched,we could be more selective in our games.Gameranger itself was stable and quite user freindly.
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

True. the reason that I pass on GR is the less than commited players, not the service itself.

------------------
            Be what you is and not what you is not. Folks who do that are the happiest lot!
            - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,
            "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

So are we going to decide a time or not?
              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
              X