Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ II Mac Playetesters?

Hi
    I was just wondering if annyone out there would like to playtest my new MOD pack for civilization MGE MAC, the technology three has been entirely uprooted and redone. The modpack is supposed to reflect the evulotion of europe and the units, advances, improvements, wonders centers around the 17-th to the early 20-th century. Note that this is a modpack whitout an included scenario (although I might add one later) there is however two included maps. If you are interested please mail me at: henrik.lohmander@telia.com .
    Henrik
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Hmmm... Maybe we could post "Beta" versions of Scenarios to encourage play testing? Good/bad idea?

------------------
    Be what you is and not what you is not. Folks who do that are the happiest lot!
    - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Sure, I'd like to post a "beta" but I don't know where to do so.

Comment

You can send your file to me. First compress the entire scenario into one folder, and then mail it directly to me. Assuming that I have no problems receiving it, I can then post the scenario to the Mac page.

------------------
        - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I mailed you the files as you told me.
          All in one .sit
          What do I do now?

Comment

Wait while I get around to posting it.

------------------
            - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,

Comment

Actually don't post the beta, I have made a new version now annyway and I have one tester already, I will probably post the final version (or atleast version 1.0) soon.
              [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited January 04, 2001).]

Comment

Oooops. Seems I posted this one two times!
                [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited January 04, 2001).]

Comment

Okay. Don't worry about the post, my "Back Button" gets me occationally too!

------------------
                  - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,

Comment

Working...
                  X