Contact Brian Nesse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Brian Nesse

Does anyone know how to directly contact Brian Nesse of MacSoft/GT Interactive? The old email address no longer works, probably due to company changes at GTI. I wanted to ask him about the "simultaneous move hack."

------------------
    Be what you is and not what you is not. Folks who do that are the happiest lot!
    - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

MacUser:

I thought he left Macsoft some time ago ...

CYBERAmazon
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

AAARRRGGG!!! NOOOO!!! I am SO bummed! He was THE most helpful techsupport guy I have ever consulted! He really went the extra mile for us Mac users, reworking the patches long after his supervisors wanted him to move on to new projects.

Well, I guess that it is time to make a new friend at MacSoft/Infogrames...

edit html
      ------------------
      - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,
      [This message has been edited by MacUser (edited December 20, 2000).]

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Brian found me! He gave me permission to post his letter. Check it out on the Simultaneous Multiplayer for Mac thread.

------------------
        - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,

Comment

Working...
        X