Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacOS Programmers Wanted!

Posted here on suggestion of MacUser.

The Civilization Gaming Network is in the midst of developing an application that could quite well become a very important part of our developing site. We are looking for MacOS programmers to join our project lead in developing this application.

The programmers desired merely require experience with RealBasic 2.1 for the Mac and any Codewarrior version 3 or above for the Mac. The application is going to be developed for the Mac and then ported to Windows for testing and bug purposes. If you are interested, please contact Todd at ICQ #41529863. Or you may contact me at reismark@civgaming.net or ICQ #16775847 and I will pass your name along to him.

Thanks!

------------------
    reismark@civgaming.net | AIM: scallops25 | GO ITHACA FLAME! - AFFL Leader
    President & Demi-God of the Civilization Gaming Network - Visit Our Forums
    "You spend three months believing you're in over your head... until you realize you have gills." - reismark, on college
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

quote:

Originally posted by reismark on 11-30-2000 07:19 PM
    The Civilization Gaming Network is in the midst of developing an application that could quite well become a very important part of our developing site. We are looking for MacOS programmers to join our project lead in developing this application.
    The programmers desired merely require experience with RealBasic 2.1 for the Mac and any Codewarrior version 3 or above for the Mac. The application is going to be developed for the Mac and then ported to Windows for testing and bug purposes.

(important clip)
    I can officially say it was tried and never finished with CivNation under the name CivNationNET! as it closed during stress trials. Last night I found the somewhat Preview/Non-Working CivNationNET while doing some drive cleaning on the family PC only to trip over err launch the Win32 app to see which revision it was. Sad thing the source code/build2.0 with the semi working TCP/IP feature(s) is somewhere in a pile of aging *cough* unreliable SyQuest 135meg or 230meg carts on the desk so it maybe unrecoverable(had two carts go dead during the check).
    (important clip)

Comment

Working...
    X