New map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New map

I've built a large map of the Indian subcontinent. I've played it many times and it's fine-tuned enough now to let others have a go with it.

Where is the best place to upload the map?

Also, it was built on a mac, would it be it difficult to make it work on a PC?

Simon.

God, such a sad comment. Ya'll really deserve better. Sigh. Send it to me.

I HERE BY RESOLVE TO POST EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE RECEIVED TONIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED!!! ADDITIONALLY, I WILL AVOID THE OT FORUM UNTIL THE CIV2 MAC SITE IS UPDATED!!

FYI: between Cub Scouts and family stuff I haven't even PLAYED the game in over a month, let alone touch the website! Gotta' get my priorites in order!
    That and exercise, eat right, floss and brush after every meal.....

------------------
    "And now for something completely different..."
    - John Cleese
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I see rumors of your demise have been greatly exaggerated.

AFAIK,maps are completely compatible.I can download any map from the DB without problems.The only thing is the suffix.Saves for PC must be labeled xxxx.sav.Scenarios must xxxx.scn.I'm not sure if there is one for maps or not.I think it is xxxx.mp
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Good job, I've never seen a really good map of the subcontinent before. There are lots of opportunities for good scenarios down there, especially a modern India/Pakistan conflict.
        ----------------------------------------
        EchoPapa's scenarios are available at the ACS Mac Site
        and
        Visit the Institute for Naming Children Humanely at inch.stormpages.com

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MacUser on 11-15-2000 07:59 AM
          God, such a sad comment. Ya'll really deserve better. Sigh. Send it to me.

Let me clarify. What was bad was that Cobalt didn't immediately think "Hey, I'll send it to MacUser! He always posts all our cool creations immediately!" I've been busy and WAY slack and have neglected my ACS Web duties. The fault is mine for dropping off the face of the Earth.

BTW, I just got the map and will add that to the list.

------------------
          "And now for something completely different..."
          - John Cleese
          "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
          X