Mac Page update status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Page update status

As many of you are keenly anxious for me to add stuff (scenarios and other files) to the Mac page, I thought that I'd give you an update. Currently, I can not access the Mac pages to post new content. However, have no fear Dan Q has been requesting that the appropriate folks at Game Stats fix my access. This all started when I changed to a different ISP, and should be repaired soon. Don't worry about the files that you have sent me. They are all sitting on my DeskTop where I can stare at them daily; they haven't been lost or forgotten.

In the meantime do keep creating new things to share with our Civ community. Once we get the access fixed we'll have a virtual cornucopia of new Civ content!

I will post the new files ASAP. Sorry for the delays.

------------------
    "And now for something completely different..."
    - John Cleese
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

I'm still waiting on my access to be fixed. I'll let you know as soon as it up and running.

------------------
    - John Cleese

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

The techies at GameStats are still trying to fix my access, but are having little luck so far. It may be time to punt, and come up with an alternate, temporary solution....

------------------
      - John Cleese

Comment

First the good news: MY ACCESS IS FIXED!!!

Now the bad news: Just like the time I took an Organic Chemistry textbook to the beach to study for an exam, and for all my good intentions, never got around to it , I also never got around to editing my pages in preparation to post!

Well, now the work begins! I'm starting with the Dark Tower and Red Front Scenarios. More to come! I will opt for function over beauty and get as much post ASAP! I really DO want to cleanup those pages! Wait, is that steamed clams I smell...??

------------------
        - John Cleese

Comment

Working...
        X