Peloponnesian war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peloponnesian war

Some news about the conversion to MacOs of this tempter scenario ?

I have heard nothing.There was also a rumour that someone was doing an applescript for Red Front but no news here either.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

And the MacSlacker hangs his shaggy head in SHAME!!!

Pel War: I was promised the graphics from the author, but he never delivered and I never sent a follow up e-mail. Let me do that....

And the Red Front "rumor"... again my fault. Ball dropped on the way to home plate. Let me work on that...

And other scenarios to post? Yeah, that too.

Pardon me whilst I flagellate myself for penance.

------------------
      "Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, I drink therefore I am !" - Bruce, from the Bruces Song
      (Monty Python)
      "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Well dear Civ2Mac GuardianAngel
        Chocolates are good for brain and muscles but, more seriously, we could perhaps share the work ?
        Ho Guys what do you think about ?
        Mike.doc

Comment

Okay after a few days of repentance, I can report that I have fired off a few emails and will hopefully post some stuff soon after receiving the new files. The Peloponnesian War graphics files are among those I'm waiting on.

For the stuff I have, I may post them warts and all and see if others experience any problems...or not.

------------------
          "And now for something completely different..."
          - John Cleese

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Alex the Mag. has given us permission to convert his Peloponnesian War graphics to pict. Capt. Nemo has offered to do the actual work! Thanks Capt! I'll let you now more as this develops.

As for other scenarios and files, I'm still waiting on my access to be fix.

------------------
            "And now for something completely different..."
            - John Cleese

Comment

Working...
            X