Mac versus PC games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac versus PC games

My son-in-law got me Civ II Gold when I first got my most recent computer...and since then I have been rewarded with some good games and progress up the difficulty level to Diety.
    However, when I am at his house and playing on his Mac, it seems that the games are a bit more difficult than on my PC. Does anyone have any knowledge in that area...like having played comparative games on a MacIntosh and a PC and seeing if there actually is a difference? I would be interested in any results of such a comparison. Thanks
    Before you criticize your enemy, walk a mile in his shoes. Then if he gets really angry at your criticism, you are a mile away, and he is barefoot.

This Thread should be addressed "Dear Smash..." I think his answer would by "Mac AI! ARRRGH! KILLS ALL ORGANIC LIFE FORMS!! AIEEEEE!" Or something like that!

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    [This message has been edited by MacUser (edited July 05, 2000).]
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I'm seeing triple today

No no.That is the MGE ai.Both platforms.Seems to be bug causing the ai to reset it's attitude every turn.Not a major threat but it does bugger up some scenarios.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
      X