Playwavefile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playwavefile?

I am trying some scenariocreation, and simply cannot get Playwavefile to work. I then took a look at it's use in the included scenarios, and in Civil War and Napoleon scenarios it is used to play "Funeral.wav" which is not present anywhere.
    Anyone get Playwavefile to work?

Playwavefile DURING a scenario works, but as a result of a SCENARIOLOADED event does not despite the event editor indicates that it should.
    For common knowledge the file should be AIF, positioned inside the sound folder and the whole name should be given as parameter.
    ex:
    @THEN
    PLAYWAVEFILE
    thesoundfile.aif
    @ENDIF

Comment

While I will confess to ignorance regarding Scenario creation, I do know that when I have converted scearios, I have used QuickTime Pro Ver. 4 to convert wav files to aiff files (ver.4 happens to be what I have, I don't know if earlier versions work the same). When placed in the scenario sound fold everything works fine.

You might direct specific Mac scenario questions to Valmont or other Mac users in the Creation forum.

------------------
      Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
      X