Advice for Mac users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Mac users

Stop using your Big macs as a means of playing civ2 !!!! Theyre meant to be a burger !!!

------------------
    Rasputin The Mad Monk,
    Ra Ra Rasputin, Lover of the Russian Queen

Ya' see what happens when you let monks drink champagne? Before you know it they start the Spanish Inquisition and someone gets their eye poked out..."bring me the fluffy pillows!" "Not the fluffy pillows?!" :O

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Comments like that just get funnier every time I hear them.

Comment

So macuser, when we getting back to our games !!!

------------------
        Rasputin The Mad Monk,
        Ra Ra Rasputin, Lover of the Russian Queen
        The Great Raz Fan Club

Comment

don't know. haven't heard from Finbar or seen any updates on the Multiplayer forum.

------------------
          Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

1. Rasputin's cheap hamburger shot can be easily explained by the simple fact that he's a Queenslander. In Australia, Queensland is considered the Far Deep North. Which means, amongst other dreadfully backward things - like the fact that the recent New Year celebrations up there were to welcome in the year 1944 - that it's hotter. Leading to, apart from other dreadfully time-warped things, a tendency towards sun-fried grey matter.

2. MacUser - I'm shocked and hurt and lots of other similar things. There is too a restart time for our game. The one planned, and referred to in the thread. This coming weekend - Saturday 8th. (He said brashly, scampering off to make sure it's in the thread)

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
            X