* Moderative Handover *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Moderative Handover *

It is has been a long time coming, and only fitting, that Steve Wilson, aka MacUser, has been promoted to the position of Moderator of Apolyton's CivII Macintosh forum.

Steve: on behalf of Markos, myself, and all of those who visit/browse this forum, thank you for your continued dedication to its continued growth and prosperity.

This is the "first" that Steve has heard of his new position as well, so it might have come across as quite a surprise. We believe that he deserves it, and will relish in it. He has been doing this job for a while now, after all, and as a result is now so by title as well.

Congratulations Steve!
    Speech, speech, speech!

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Congrats Steve!

And thanks for sending the disk. That stamp is awesome!

Comment

WOW! Belief it or not, I just noticed my new title on the main forum page. I was about to pen a note and ask about it when I thought that maybe I should check the forum first! COOL! Well I am please to accept this honor and relieved that I'm not vocal on the OT Forum; I REALLY wouldn't want Ming's job!

Seriously, I am very pleased that the Mac Forum has proven itself to be useful as evidenced by the recent patch due in large part to the feed back received from Finbar and others. The conversations regarding graphics, scenarios and now OS 9 can only serve to improve the quality of our game and increase the Macintosh presence in the gaming community. The fact the Mr. Nesse of MacSoft personally responds to our letters is testimony to the affect that we are having on the continuing development of Civilization.

Now, about that website...

------------------
      Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Three cheers! Can someone point out to CNN and everyone else that the centre of the universe has officially shifted marginally to Kansas!

------------------
        finbar

Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Bump. I find the lack of acclaim absolutely astonishing. Don't you, MacUser?

------------------
          finbar
          Mono Rules!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I'm waiting for the initation....er..induction ceremony.The goat is ready.Got the...well you know..the other stuff
            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Virgins?

------------------
              finbar
              Mono Rules!

Comment

Working...
              X