Mac ICQ # on MP Forum - Don't Forget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac ICQ # on MP Forum - Don't Forget!

Don't forget about the Mac ICQ numbers list on the Civ2- Multiplayer Forum under the thread "Mac Players ICQ Exchange"! For those unfamiliar, ICQ (I Seek U) is an Internet instant messaging service which makes setting up MP games easier. An early variant of ICQ was licensed/used (?) by AOL and became the AOL Instant Messenger. Now ICQ is owned by AOL and works in a similar fashion.

You can get your very own number at http://www.icq.com/mac/help.html

I finally got around to getting an ICQ number! My ICQ # is 48395064. I'm still on AOL (at least for now, so I can also be reached at AOL IM JacSamDad.

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Bump. And maybe we should transfer it across to here?

------------------
    finbar

Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Good idea! I've noticed several posts in the MP forum where folks aren't using ICQ for game setup (and restarts )! Good reminder and heads up!

------------------
      Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Good idea! I've noticed several posts in the MP forum where folks aren't using ICQ for game setup (and restarts )! Good reminder and heads up!

------------------
        Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Comment

Mmmmm. As guru of this ragtag bunch of ratbags, should you be the one to organise it?

------------------
          finbar

Mono Rules!
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
          X