b4 patch very soon-ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b4 patch very soon-ish

Mr Nesse is going to try to have it available Wednesday night (US time).

See my post in Map Crashes for further information.

------------------
    finbar

Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

hey thats tonight.I'd better have a look
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Well, it must be out cause I can't connect to wizworks.Seems like deja-vu all over again.
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Fink you're right.

------------------
        finbar

Mono Rules!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Got thru, no b4 yet.

Comment

Oh well. He said he was going to try by Wednesday night. He then said he was going to be out of the office till Monday, so I guess we wait. Interesting, though, that he couldn't get it to crash. I wonder how he "tests" the problem - whether as the host player or otherwise. Hopefully both.

------------------
            finbar

Mono Rules!

Comment

Monday and all I can report is I have a helluva time connecting to wizworks.

Comment

I got in, but patch 1.1b3 is still the currently available download.

------------------
                Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I got in, but patch 1.1b3 is still the currently available download.

------------------
                  Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

tuesday 5:30 PST-It has arrived.Not alot of new fixes.Map trading bug supposedly ironed out.

Comment

I look forward to trying an AI map exchange to see. If fixed, it makes it worthwhile to build MP again. What puzzles me is those other bugs that have been fixed. I don't even know what most of them mean.

Anyway, I've emailed Mr Nesse to thank him for his prompt attention.

------------------
                      finbar

Mono Rules!

Comment

I also sent Mr. Nesse a thank you note for listening to Finbar and others and for his prompt attention in producing patch V. 1.1.b4

I would like to think that the feedback from ACS members will eventually lead to a better game and increase the standing of ACS with MacSoft and others.

------------------
                        Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Comment

Do I understand correctly that the current patch always incorporates the fixes of the previous ones?

Comment

Yes, you understood correctly Valmont.

----------------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
                            X