Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for Java Mac user to help in specs for running Clash of Civilizations demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Java Mac user to help in specs for running Clash of Civilizations demo

Pardon me for being a bit OT... I've had a request from an Apolonian to get out a Mac version of the Clash of Civilizations demo 2.

Unfortunately, I know Nothing about Macs or Java on Macs...

Anyone here do Java on a Mac?

If you're out there, FYI, Clash is java 1.1 at the moment, and the class files are available in a zip file. You can get them from the demo 2 thread here: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum21/HTML/000168.html .

All we need to know are the little details needed to set up the classpath right, which
    version of the jdk to use, etc.

If you can help out, please drop by the Clash Forum here on Apolyton. The demo download is there, as well as a similar posting to this one, where you can tell me how to do it.

Thanks in advance,

------------------
    Mark Everson
    Project lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    (That means I do the things nobody else wants to do ;-) )
    This Radically different civ game needs your suggestions and/or criticism of our design.
    Check our our Forum right here at Apolyton...

Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Over on the Civ2 - strategy forum Mark has announced in the thread "If you want Radical Changes, Great AI, and More, check out The Clash of Civilizations", that the Mac version of the Clash of Civilizations demo is now available. All you Mac users should try it out.
    yes

Comment

The Clash of Civilizations demo v3 for the Mac is now available at the new Clash web site. My apologies I didn't get it posted sooner.

Mark
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
      X