Arrival at Alpha Centauri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival at Alpha Centauri

Am I going crazy? Isn't there supposed to be an animation sequence when your spaceship lands?

yes!You dont't have it?That sucks.All the movies are gone in the MP patch game.Maybe thats it.

I have to put my MP version in the trash when I use my single player version,otherwise the 1.1b3 "takes over"
    [This message has been edited by Smash (edited November 08, 1999).]
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Thanks for the tip. That's what's happening. I'll try the trash thing next time. What the hell is wrong with game developers?

Comment

Its probably our own fault.We(consumers)are more than willing to accept less than perfect.We buy a bug filled game and instead of taking it back and demanding a refund we ask when the patch is coming out.We wait for months and are "happy" when it finally arrives.
        Would you buy a car if the engine was coming 6 months later?
        Would you buy shoes knowing there would be no laces for 3 months?
        Of course not.But we'll buy the software.And the companies know that.

I liken these companies to drug pushers since civ is the most addictive thing I have been exposed to.They know that to.
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
        X