Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is you liked civ, play every or same game to game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is you liked civ, play every or same game to game?

my is Egypts, and in Colonization, the Dutch.

England or USA.Mostly because I am familiar with the city names.

Not always the same though.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

The Whites or the Yellows. Easiest to see on the world map.

------------------
      finbar

Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I like playing the Persians. No particular reason. Just like the Persians...

Yours,

------------------
        --troydawg

ICQ # 47293837

"A wise man is just a fool with a good memory"
        --Russell Greene, Promised Land, CBS, 1999

--troydawg

ICQ # 47293837

"A wise man is just a fool with a good memory"
        --Russell Greene, Promised Land, CBS, 1999

Comment

I'm like Smash, I tend to play the Americans simply because I can remember the names and don't lose them on large maps. I guess I ought'a get out more!

------------------
          Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

For some reason I keep an historical atlas on the desk by the computer. When I play, I look thru the atlas for city names. Kind of silly, but fun. I usually play a European civ, I guess I should try some others!

Comment

I'm bored with the same old names by now. I name the cities myself. Usually thematically. My latest game has dog breeds. Gets a bit tough after 30 or 40. I resort to Sit! and Heel! and stuff like that. Call me nuts. I probably am. Sigh.

------------------
              finbar

Mono Rules!
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
              X