New Mac Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mac Patch

New one is out for 1.3 but I cant access the downloadable version at Wizworks, does anyone know another site?

Every other site I could find linked back to wizworks.I e-mailed them tonight(6th) and hopefully they'll send me a copy in the next few days.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Here is what I got.

Regretfully our FTP server is currently full and I cannot get the patch to
      Email it to you.

The WizardWorks, Macsoft and CompuWorks FTP server is an anonymous server.
      If you are unable to connect to our server and it is asking you for Login
      information, this means that the server is currently at its maximum number
      of users. We have placed a limit of 100 users on our server at any one
      time.
      If you are asked for login information please try the server at a different
      time.

If your Internet FTP client is unable to connect with our server at all,
      this means your ISP does not support Reverse Domain Name Service on FTP
      connections and you will not be able to connect to our server until they
      update their protocols.

Surprise,surprise
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I just tried too. No luck. On the bright side that means that lots of Mac users are aware of the patch and are trying to download it! Well, okay, that may be a little overly optimistic; WizWork COULD be just plain slack...nah, not that!

By the way, the version number for the patch is 1.1.b2 not "1.3". The "1.3" refers to 1.3 MB file size and should not be confused with the PC patch ver. 1.3. Although, all of the issues addressed in the PC patch 1.3 were supposedly fixed in the last Mac patch 1.1.b1

------------------
        Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I must give credit where it is due.Today I received a copy of 1.1b2 from:
          Nathan,
          Technical Support for CompuWorks, MacSoft and WizardWorks
          Somebody listened!
          Although I had already got it from Abolsaan last night.
          [This message has been edited by Smash (edited October 07, 1999).]

Comment

This patch will be made available for download from ACS sometime in the next 24-48hrs. to help "ease" the load on Wizworks' server.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Nathan at WizWorks also sent me the file! I was sure to thank him and applaud a fine example of customer service!

DanQ, do you need one of us to forward the file to you for ACS use? BTW, Thanks for putting it on the site!

------------------
              Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Working...
              X