Mac Scenarios for web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Scenarios for web page

Okay, I'm about ready! Send me your best, creative scenarios for the new Mac Web page! Once it is up there will be a page to download scenarios. I would like to create one central site for all Mac Civ2 users to find the latest greatest scenarios! So, if you have created one or have converted a PC version send it to me at JacSamDad@aol.com!

One caveat: AOL limits the size of e-mail files from non-AOLers to 1 MB; AOL users can send a 15MB file to other AOL members. So either use StuffIt to compress it, or send it in a series of mailings. If you have a site where I can download a copy, that would work too, just give me the URL!

"I can hear the train, it's a comin' round the bend..."

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

"Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Go MacUser!

------------------
    finbar

Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

ALL MAKERS:

OTHERS MAYBE lower version that yuo
      somEtimes.
      i not know it FANTASTIC WORLDS CD or COC2 cd in mac. BuT IF IT IS NOT USE IT OR MAKE SAMELESS SCN WITHOUT IT...

PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
      X