Differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences?

Are there any differences between the mac and pc versions of civ2?
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Funny that you should ask. Today I asked a PC using friend to loan me his Civ2 and manual so that I could compare the two and make a list of differences (if any). The reason that this is an issue is that there seems to be some folks wondering if the scenario-creation editors are complete in the Mac MPG edition. As far as I know the Mac MPG is complete, but I'll know for sure soon.

Anyone else know for sure?

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
    "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Funny that you should ask. Today I asked a PC using friend to loan me his Civ2 and manual so that I could compare the two and make a list of differences (if any). The reason that this is an issue is that there seems to be some folks wondering if the scenario-creation editors are complete in the Mac MPG edition. As far as I know the Mac MPG is complete, but I'll know for sure soon.

Anyone else know for sure?

------------------
      Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
      "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

In terms of simply playing the MPG versions, the differences are cosmetic. The only major one being that, for some reason, they reverse the OK and Cancel options in the dialogue boxes. Clicking from habit, we were forever clicking the wrong option.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
        X