Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Civ Newsletter

Hey all!

I'm publishing a Civilization (I, II, III, IV, and all expansions) Newsletter that I'm going to send out every other week, containing Civ News, ratings of Expansion packs and new games (both by editors and readers), reader-scheduled matches (with other readers), Polls on multiple subjects (such as best UU's, etc.), mail-in prizes (eventually ), ladder game hosting, and reader-submitted tales of their triumphs and travails in the civ world, which other readers can rate!

If you would like to subscribe to it, either post your E-mail here and I will send you the subscription form, or if you would feel more comfortable you can E-mail me at jhacket@comcast.net with the subject "Interested" and I will reply with the subscription form!

As stated on the form when you recieve it, you can either get the newsletter by mail (address or P.O. box) or E-mail, whichever you prefer.

There sadly is a minimal charge (monthly or yearly, as you prefer, listed in the subscription form), after all, I'm working hard on making and maintaining it, but you'll get the first issue upon subscription COMPLETELY free. When you get it, then you can decide whether or not you want to continue the subscription and begin the (minimal) charging process.

Thanks for at least checking this post out lol. If you are interested, don't hesitate to E-mail me or post your E-mail! I'll be waiting, trust me lol.

Thanks guys!

Nice idea but for real, all one has to do is check out the forums and get as much information as one needs, that is if the actual intent is for you to publish news and not obtain our email for other reasons, just sharing is all. We are at the premiere site and get all the premiere news anyway, just curious why you believe your services are needed here, especially when we get it free here?

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I agree with Gramps here, why pay for what we already get free from a site which has proven itself, and also is only one of many such free sites?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
      X