There will be no Civ5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paramir
    well, they could use it as an excuse to make SMAC2...
    As far as I care, they don't need an excuse to do that.
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

IMHO, SMAC was a disappointment - it was civ2 with a slightly different tech tree. Yeah, it had civics and modular units, but I was hoping for more.......

Comment

Civ 4 is a great game. I'm sure everyone who bought it and plays it enough to understand it would buy civ 5. Every civ game has been much better than the last, so I look forward to a vastly superior civ 5.

Comment

There's no way there won't be a civ 5. I think the modular approach started in civ 4 is the right way to go. The problems may take a little time to solve but they will be solved. I.m looking forward to the time when by choosing options we can set the elements of the game ourselves and be able to count on the AI to play well with any of the options. If you want pollution have an option for it. If you want ICS have an option. I don't see why this approach should be a problem but then I do admit I don't get involved in the multiplayer games but this should not be an unsurmountable problem.

Comment

I have had minimal issues..most related to players who didnt know how to work around some fairly minor issues

I love it and look forward to whatever else comes our way
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
            X