Civ style MAC games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ style MAC games.

OK, last Christmas my noncomputer literate aunt gave me a MAC copy of Paradox Interactive's Victoria game. It's a build your empire type game similiar to Civ but set in the 19th century's high colonial period. Unfortunately, I only own a PC and can't use this game and the store she bought it from has a no software return policy. Thus for ther last four months or so it has been sitting unopened in a drawer in my den.

Does anyone want this game? First polytubby to say yes and PM an address to mail it to gets it if they promise to give it a good home.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Oerdin, you're the best! Like I said, I've got a copy, so I'll watch from the bleachers.
    "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
    I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
    --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

I've never heard of the game. Heh. You've got a generous spirit, Oerdin, but I, too, shall sit with Dojoboy in the bleachers.

Pass the popcorn, bub!

Gatekeeper
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I've found a taker so this thread can be closed.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          I've found a taker so this thread can be closed.
          Username?

Oerdin, this was a really nice thing you did. Great example. And, don't brush it off as, "Well, I didn't pay for it."
          "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
          I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
          --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

This thread is in the Macintosh forum. The odds of it being closed are, um, well, ah, ... I dunno, do mods check out "mostly-ghost" forums? Ming! I sense your presence!

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
            X