HOI - The mac people fight WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOI - The mac people fight WW2

Well, I went down to the mac store today (yes there is a mac store a block from my house - thank you, God) and they told me that Hearts of Iron should be in next week. I'm looking forward to playing it as I really like EU2.

Any other mac users thinking of getting it? If so and you have a high speed connection, a bunch of us should have a go at multiplayer. I'd rather play against people who are newbies, since I am.
    Only feebs vote.

Definitely. Look here for players.
    "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
    I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
    --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Forget it, I'm finished on this site.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by dojoboy
        Definitely. Look here for players.

I remember reading that before when I was researching HOI on my own, I didn't realize you wrote it, dojo!

Say, have you tried playing with any Win users with it yet, and is it compatible or do you need more Mac users to get it so that you can MP?
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash

I remember reading that before when I was researching HOI on my own, I didn't realize you wrote it, dojo!

Say, have you tried playing with any Win users with it yet, and is it compatible or do you need more Mac users to get it so that you can MP?
          No, cross platform MP isn't possible.
          "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
          I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
          --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Originally posted by dojoboy

No, cross platform MP isn't possible.
            At least they ported it, unlike CivIII.

I'll let you know when/if I get it so that you can beat my rear from here to there.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

So far the mac version hasn't been available in Sweden. I will get it when it is though, and I'll be up for MP most definatly
              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

OK - I'm surprised that Dojoboy hasn't given the heads up on this, but the mac C.O.R.E mod is available.

This is essential for all HOI fans and you can get it here

Only feebs vote.

Comment

You'll need to get the installer app as well and there is a link for that and instructions here.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                  X