Colonization II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonization II

Did anybody know about this one: http://www.civgaming.net/col2/col2index.html

Apparently it's an ongoing project to makke a free game based on Sid Meier's Colonization, but with some interesting new ideas.

It looks like they could use some programmers and artists, though, so if anybody is up for it?

My skills in either area are definately not up to par, so I just thought I'd pass this along.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

KÄÄÄÄÄÄK!

Comment

What an intelligent comment

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

HELOP!

Comment

(ottok is a Stefu DL)

I used to be the boss of the Col2 project. But they hated me and kicked me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            (ottok is a Stefu DL)
            Fine (I really should spend more time in OT, I would notice these things ) but could he have his fun elsewhere. Sometimes college students are so immature

I used to be the boss of the Col2 project. But they hated me and kicked me out.
            What did you do to piss them off, Etch??

Asmodean
            Last edited by Asmodean; October 5, 2003, 07:14.

Comment

I didn't really... I just do this so orange turns up and whines about how it was me leaving all by myself

Comment

No he isn't.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

In that case I would like to apologize for calling you immature

Asmodean

Comment

They definitely deserve as much support as possible. Unfortunately I'm not au fait with C or C++. So far it's mainly moral support particularly for the dedication of developers like Landgrabber

Comment

I'm kinda hoping the Age of Discovery scenario is similiar in theme, although Port Royale kinda helped get over recent withdrawal pains.

Comment

yes he is. and yes he is.

Comment

Back to this free Col project, though. I found it a while back, and got quite excited: I had myself a few thoughts about cloning Col for a modern computer. However, I think the web-site is kind of poorly organized. I got a little lost, and while I did get a few downloads, I am still not sure as to how far the work actually got there. I saw different random downloads on the forums, some of them not even remotely related to col... So, if someone could enlighten me as to what the progress is on that project, I would be much obliged.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

Working...
                          X