Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Civilization Revolution 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization Revolution 2

From Firaxis' Facebook page:

We’re proud to announce that Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 is launching as a premium title on July 2 for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.

(Android fans: #CivRev2 will be coming soon to Android devices.)

Developed exclusively for mobile platforms, Civilization Revolution 2 combines the core elements of the Civilization series with intuitive controls and a friendly user interface, designed specifically for touch-pad devices.
    Stay tuned for screenshots and sneak peeks at #CivRev2 this week!
    "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

RevCast Podcast Shifting to CivRev2

Greetings, CivRev players.

In a couple of days I intend to make the following official announcement, but wanted to give everyone who has and may further reply to this thread a detailed preview of it. After 5 years and 50 episodes, the RevCast podcast is shifting its focus to Civilization: Revolution 2. The aim is for 6 episodes to be recorded and released in the second-half of 2014.

If you are interested and available to be a regular co-host, please send me a PM and I'll follow-up with you. The first and foremost qualification to participate is, naturally, that you play CivRev2! Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by DanQ; June 30, 2014, 10:28. Reason: Updated link
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
    X