Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post

Unfricking believable
    from start (failing after 30 minutes upon return) to finish (technical support representatives not speaking English well (whose only advice was probably scripted by someone else) and having to send it back).
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ View Post
      from start (failing after 30 minutes upon return) to finish (technical support representatives not speaking English well (whose only advice was probably scripted by someone else) and having to send it back).
      Im calmed down now, but was livid, especially when the first night, that snippy remark "we dont send malfunctioning units back" when Im looking right at the darned thing.

I do understand, possibly a large percentage are fixed and work fine, but not mine.

Funny thing, not that Im looking something free, but in most customer service issues, such as this, someone steps up to the plate, offers some sort of compensation.

But, back to Playstation version of CIV II and hope in 3 weeks or so get this one back.

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
        But, back to Playstation version of CIV II and hope in 3 weeks or so get this one back.
        Ah, so you can continue to Civ on a console platform then?
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ View Post
          Ah, so you can continue to Civ on a console platform then?
          Oh yes

I love the gameplay on the Playstation version of CIVII

You lose the Graphics but so much more is in it

One of my favorites things I miss from Civ II was the caravan ability to transport food to another city or even help finish a Wonder off

And dont even get me started on my pals in the Council
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog View Post
            Good old Microsoft huh?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog View Post
              Hey Nugog

Yes ago I heard somewhere sometime, it is actually MICROSHAFT

Comment

They keep producing faulty products.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                X