Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx View Post
    That's 8PM my time.

It would be possible for me after 8:30, on night my wife is working and I don't have some Halloween things to work on. So...possibly this Saturday, provided you don't mind me having to take a break now and then to check the skull I'll be baking in the oven.
    Sounds good to me!

So far I have been playing with the user name Eniko_Ati -- names of my two kids, who are the "official" owner of the PS3 I'll see if I can create a new login for myself with Zsozso name tonight. If that works I'll post again here.
    ::Zsozso::

Comment

Originally posted by zsozso View Post
      Sounds good to me!

So far I have been playing with the user name Eniko_Ati -- names of my two kids, who are the "official" owner of the PS3 I'll see if I can create a new login for myself with Zsozso name tonight. If that works I'll post again here.
      Well, I'm afraid something's come up.

We'll be spending the night at my parents this Saturday, and helping finish with their flood cleanup. (My dad has a traveling job, never knows when he'll be in town, so just got the call it's tomorrow)

Looking at my wife's schedule, looks like next week's days are Teusday, Thursday, Friday.

Teusday and Thursday should be open. Friday, with any luck, I'll be mass-producing skulls.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

No problem, UnOrthOdOx. Let's try to meet online Tuesday night then. What is your PS3 user ID ? Is it the same as here ? Mine is still Eniko_Ati .
        ::Zsozso::

Comment

Mine's Ulias.

UnO is consistently taken, these days, for some reason.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
          X