CivRev Sold Out In US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivRev Sold Out In US

Take-Two Interactive president and CEO Ben Feder during the company's press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo announced that the initial run of Civilization: Revolution has already sold out in the United States and that the publisher is scrambling to manufacture more copies of the game. This according to GameSpot's live-blogging coverage of the event. You can follow the press conference live right now, or access the archive if you're reading this later.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

This is great news. Hopefully, the sales encourage Firaxis/Take2 to complete the Wii version of CivRev. If so, that'd make 2 copies I'd own: one DS and 1 Wii.
    "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
    I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
    --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Really? Wow. I must have gotten one of the last copies, then ...
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

well, i did get to play a few games before surgery rendered my left wrist out of starting lineup for a spell, glad i got in on first batch (XBOX360)

I am enjoying it, different but for me enjoyable!

Hope to play some mp one day after i get opast healing
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That's really surprising. I'm glad it's doing so well.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

yeah, I've been unable to find it at the nearby bestbuy.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
              yeah, I've been unable to find it at the nearby bestbuy.
              Check and see if Gamestop has used copy. My Gamestop had one, but it didn't last long. Not that I bought it. I had reserved a copy.
              "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
              I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
              --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Originally posted by dojoboy
                This is great news. Hopefully, the sales encourage Firaxis/Take2 to complete the Wii version of CivRev. If so, that'd make 2 copies I'd own: one DS and 1 Wii.
                That would be great indeed! The Wii needs some of Sid's magic for sure! Come on, Will Wright is already on there, you can't stay behind now!

Comment

Working...
                X